Chemical Peel Facial
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical peel is a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin on the face, neck or hands. A chemical solution is applied to the skin that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. The new, regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
- Treats Acne
- Minimizes Pores
- Stimulates collagen production
- Erases Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Fades Discoloration
- Lifts Skin
- Soothes Scarring
- Balances Texture
- Smooths Skin
How often should I get a chemical peel ?
Mild peels can be repeated every four weeks until you get the results you’re after.
When will I see results?
After three to five days, most of the peeling should be complete, but it may take anywhere from five to seven days before your fresh, new skin has developed.
How many chemical peels will I need to have ?
The number of peels required depends on the condition being treated. If you are treating concerns such as sun damage or acne, multiple peels will be required. Some improvement will be seen after each peel, but it typically takes a series of 6 peels to see the full effect.
Can I have botox and fillers the same day as a chemical peel ?
We require patients to wait a minimum of 2 weeks between treatments for best results.
How long does a chemical peel take?
Our chemical peel facials are 45 mins – 1.5 hours long. Our facials include a full skin assessment, face, neck and hand massage, and we use top of the line pharmaceutical grade skin care products. You can choose to add on one of our various hydrojelly masks for $25 or pair it with a dermaplaning treatment.
What should I do after my chemical peel?
- Ensure you are fully protected with SPF 30 or higher daily and avoid direct sunlight for at least one week.
- The night of your treatment rinse your skin gently with warm warm and a gentle cleanser only. You can apply a light moisturizer as well.
- Avoid hot tubs, heat, saunas, steam rooms, tanning beds, pools and direct sun exposure for 48-72 hours after treatment.
- Avoid applying makeup for 24 hours.
- Avoid harsh cleansers, washcloths, scrubs or loofahs for 48 hours following your treatment.
- Avoid facial waxing for 7 days.
- Resume using AHA/BHAs or Retinol 3 days after treatment.
- Resume regular skin care routine 24 hours after treatment.
- DO NOT rub, pick or pull your skin as scarring may result.
- Do not have any other facial treatments.