Flawless, youthful, and smooth skin is every person’s dream, and dermal fillers can help you turn this dream into reality. Dermal fillers are the new-age solution to fuller and brighter skin. Used to sculpt and revive the volume in your face, dermal fillers have become extremely popular because they offer quick results without any recovery time.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers or injectable implants are gel-like substances injected into the skin to create a fuller appearance in the face, including nasolabial folds, cheeks, lips, chin, and back of the hands.
Types of Dermal Fillers
Depending on their main component, Dermal fillers can have short-lived or lasting effects. While calcium hydroxyapatite, polymethylmethacrylate, and hyaluronic acid are among the few components of dermal fillers, hyaluronic acid fillers are trendy and used more commonly. Hyaluronic acid is so popular because it’s a naturally-occurring molecule found in the skin, which means it’s a safe ingredient and can be well-received by the body. It can also retain and absorb more moisture, enhancing the skin’s glow.
Why Are Dermal Fillers The Way To Go?
Aging can lead to many changes in your skin, including sagging and an increase in wrinkles. That’s where dermal fillers come in. These fillers help soften lines and wrinkles on the face. Also, fillers can give your face a youthful glow-up as they increase the fullness of your facial features, lip fillers, and even your hands. You can get rid of sagging and tighten up your skin with fillers.
Price of Dermal Fillers
Dermal filler is the most sought-after injection, but its price may vary depending on various factors. Some of them are as follows.
- Locational Factors: Healthcare services differ in countries depending on their institutional cost.
- Medical Professional’s Expertise: With something as precious as your skin, you should only rely on the most experienced and certified doctors to perform the treatment. Usually, the more experience the doctor has, the more the cost.
- Desired Treatment/Results: The fuller you want your skin to look, the more injections it requires. Moreover, if you wish to remove several wrinkles and face lines, it might require multiple injections, thus increasing the cost of the treatment.
Average Price Per Syringe
Considering the factors mentioned above, in 2019, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons reported that the average price per syringe of dermal fillers is as follows.
- Juvederm® has a hyaluronic acid base and should cost $600 per syringe.
- Restylane® is also a hyaluronic acid base filler, and its cost should be $700 per syringe.
- Stylage® contains modified hyaluronic acid, natural antioxidant mannitol, and lidocaine; its price is $400 per treatment.
- Teosyal® is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler. Its price is $700 per treatment.
- Bellafill® contains collagen, a naturally occurring substance in the skin, and should cost from $900 to 1500 per syringe.
The prices mentioned above are just estimates. If you wish to know the exact price of dermal fillers according to your requirements, you can contact our dedicated and experienced staff, who will make a customized plan for you. Our staff will assist you at every step, be it addressing your needs, informing you of the number of syringes and time needed, and estimating the cost of your treatment.
Dermal Fillers Available
A plethora of dermal fillers can help you achieve your skin requirements. Some of these fillers are as follows.
- Juvederm® – Juvederm fillers help to augment cheeks, fill nasolabial folds, fill smoker’s lines, and augment lips. It adds volume to your face and helps you achieve a youthful glow.
- Restylane® – Restylane has hyaluronic acid, which seeps into your skin, and the acid’s water provides volume to your facial tissues. Additionally, this acid attracts water, preserving the recently added volume. Restylane® fillers can help you fill moderate or deep smile lines. Restylane is used to fill facial wrinkles and folds, augment lips and cheeks, and improve elasticity in the cheeks, neck, and hands.
- Stylage® – Stylage® products can help diminish nasolabial folds and crow’s feet, augment lips, and restore facial volume. Stylage® Hydro and Hydromax can help with the treatment of skin dehydration.
- Teosyal® – Teosyal fillers will help augment lips and cheeks and help your skin retain moisture to stay plump and hydrated.
- Bellafill® Bellafill® is a long-lasting popular dermal filler used to reduce the appearance of smile lines, wrinkles, and acne scars.
Consultation Available Now
Getting youthful, smooth skin is easy now! Contact Impact Cosmetic and take the first step in your journey with dermal fillers. At Impact Cosmetic, our trained and experienced staff will answer all your queries and provide you with the best services meeting your requirements. You can book a consultation and reach out to us by filling out the form on this page.