Botox® is the most popular cosmetic treatment worldwide! Botulinum toxin aka “Botox” is a purified protein that relaxes the muscles that are responsible for etching in lines and wrinkles on your face over time. It is completely safe and is used by millions of patients around the world each day. We offer complimentary consultations to discuss and assess your needs and desired results!
*Offer valid for new patients.
How does BOTOX near me work?
Botox® (onabotulinumtoxin A), developed by Allergan is a neuromodulator that is administered to reduce the contractions of the muscles that cause the persistent lines and wrinkles that develop over time. While results are significant, it will not radically change your facial appearance. The muscles are simply relaxed, so you can still have full facial expression without the wrinkles and creases. Injecting Botox into targeted facial muscles can minimize even the most stubborn of wrinkles, leaving the skin looking smoother and more youthful.
HOW LONG DOES A BOTOX TREATMENT TAKE?
AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE?
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT AT MY BOTOX TREATMENT?
IS DOWNTIME REQUIRED?
IS BOTOX PAINFUL?
The effects of Botox Cosmetic start to appear within a few days and continue to improve until their full affect is achieved within 7-14 days of treatment.
HOW LONG DOES BOTOX LAST?
While result duration varies between patients, Botox® typically lasts 3-4 months before your body will naturally break it down and metabolize it. from treatment. The effects gradually fade over this time and you may begin to notice movement of the forehead or treatment area.
WILL I STILL LOOK NATURAL?
Botox will not change facial features or alter one’s look; it simply eliminates lines and wrinkles. Patients should discuss the outcome they prefer with their injector – whether they prefer a more frozen outcome or more natural. Patients with a more natural approach are able to make all forms of facial expressions (minus the wrinkles) after treatment. There is little to no risk of being “overdone” if you choose to get Botox from an experienced, qualified injector.
HOW WILL I FEEL AFTER A BOTOX TREATMENT?
HOW IS A BOTOX TREATMENT PRICED?
HOW IS A BOTOX TREATMENT PRICED?
Botox Pre Treatment Guidelines:
In order to minimize the chances of swelling and bruising post treatment we recommend avoiding the following for 24 – 48 hours:
- Over the counter anti inflammatory or blood thinning medications or supplements i.e. Advil, Aleeve, Motrin, •Naproxen (If not prescribed)
- Non essential multivitamins including Vitamin E
- Garlic, Gingko, Ginseng, Omega 3/Fish Oils, St. John’s Wort
- Please avoid having any skin resurfacing procedures on your face 2 weeks prior to your injection appointment. i.e. Chemical peels, microneedling, lasers, etc..
- Please ensure you are not pregnant or breastfeeding as we will not be able to treat you at this time.
We highly recommend arriving at your appointment fully nourished and hydrated.
Botox Post Procedure Guidelines:
- Results can take 4-7 days to be seen, full effect is seen at 14 days
- Please remain upright (do not lay down, do not bend over) for 4 hours post procedure and avoid touching your face
- Avoid any vigorous activity or activity that would cause you to be hot and sweaty the day of the procedure
- Do not receive any skin resurfacing procedures to your face for 2 weeks following injections ie. Microdermabrasion, laser, facials, chemical peels, micro needling etc.
- Avoid applying make up for 24 hours